Subject to the following conditions, Flounder Pounder Marine will issue refunds on products returned in their original packaging and undamaged if received within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns under $50 received within 30 days from the DATE OF PURCHASE. 10% restock on items over $50.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days
- We do not refund shipping charges unless the return is due to an error on our part.
- Any order placed online, by phone, or by fax may be canceled by calling us by 4pm eastern time on the day the order was placed. Cancellations after that time are considered returns, and subject to the 20% restock fee.
- No refunds on electrical items. We test all electrical parts, gauges, and equipment for proper operation prior to shipping.
- No refunds on cut-lengths of product.
- No refunds on special order items
- No refunds on "sale" items or "liquidation" items.
- Propellers: There will be a 30% restocking fee for all propellers that are returned. NO refund will be issued for any propeller that has been damaged and customer will be responsible for return shipping.
If you have a question or a request for refund or exchange, please call us at 321-639-2951
ON-LINE SALES/ebay POLICY
If payment has not been received within 7 days from the date of order, the transaction will be canceled and the item will become available for purchase.
Flounder Pounder reserves the right to cancel any ebay auction at any time for any reason.
Shipping terms are FOB our warehouse.
When you purchase 'something' and pay for it with terms 'FOB warehouse' it means the responsibility of the Seller stops when the 'goods' are delivered to the transporting company at the warehouse. ** The buyer needs to pay for shipping from the warehouse to final destination*** This shipping charge is collected during the initial purchase.
It also means if something gets lost or is damaged during transport, it is between You (the Buyer) and the transportation company to settle it. The sellers responsibilty ends once it leaves the warehouse. We do make every effort to assist in settling any claims for lost or damaged shipments.
Flounder Pounder Marine is not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees charged by the recipients country or other agencies.
Flounder Pounder will not disclose your personal information to any one, at any time without your specific permission! This includes email addresses, telephone numbers, name, address, and of course credit card information.